Apply For Job
Technical & Sustainability Lead
A key role in the QHSE department supporting the business to ensure fundamental business sustainability processes are established, implemented, and developed. Supporting the business with metallurgical and technical advice with a focus on developing knowledge within teams.
- Develop, implement and manage robust systems to support effective Vendor selection, approval, performance and claims management driving business sustainability.
- Develop & implement systems to ensure adequate vendor capability in response to the procurement & supply chain strategy.
- Establish, implement and manage systems to measure and monitor packaging and waste throughout the value chain identifying opportunities to reduce waste, costs and drive sustainability.
- Establish and implement systems to select, approve and manage external testing laboratories and treatment providers to ensure
that the appropriate technical capabilities are available and in compliance with the relevant standards.
- Support in the analysis and interpretation of the test results.
- Provide technical and metallurgical support to the business.
- Support the NPI processes.
- Define, and implement relevant training to develop the appropriate technical and metallurgical knowledge within teams.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good communicator both orally and in writing
- Motivated by strong technical delivery in a commercial environment
- Management experience, working as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Customer oriented
- Strong technical, analytical and decision-making skills
- Systems thinking approach to business activities
- Interest in the environmental aspects of business with a desire to drive improvements and reduce the overall company environmental impact
The following qualifications are desired:
- Qualified Metallurgist
- At least 5 years’ experience in a quality related role with a degree in a quality related field
- NEBOSH General Certificate or higher
- NEBOSH Environmental Certificate or equivalent
What we offer you
At thyssenkrupp you will be able to extend your horizon – thanks to flexible working time models, international teams and a wide range of individual training courses. A collaborative approach and treating each other with respect have been central to what we do for more than 200 years. If that’s as important to you as it is to us, then apply now!
How to apply
Please forward your CV and a covering letter explaining why you are suitable for the job, using the application form or email to email@example.com.
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications, irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic and social background, religion and beliefs, disability, age, or sexual orientation and identity.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.